Van Eaton Solicitors is a niche litigation firm in Streatham Hill. We have the experience and confidence to adopt creative strategies, helping our clients negotiate the complexities of the legal process. We care deeply about the position of our clients and work hard to achieve robust solutions.
We minimize costs by avoiding litigation, when appropriate. If a dispute can be resolved through mediation or negotiation, we can ensure that any agreement safeguards your rights and is legally binding.
Comprehensive Services Tailored For You
We work in the following practice areas:
- Civil litigation — We advise on all types of civil claim, including breach of contract and trusts disputes.
- Commercial property disputes — Our work ranges from dealing with breaches of covenants in leases of shops and industrial premises to advising on forfeiture proceedings.
- Commercial litigation — We act for individual business owners who encounter difficulties with partners and fellow directors and protect those working in informal business arrangements.
- Construction law — We advise individuals affected by defective premises and noncompliance with building regulations by builders.
- Employment law — We advise on all aspects of settlement agreements and other issues.
- Family law — We represent clients going through divorce or separation and advise on arrangements for children, the division of matrimonial assets and maintenance payments.
- Probate disputes — We assist personal representatives facing claims against an estate and advise individuals who dispute the contents of a will.
Any legal action brings with it a degree of financial risk. At Van Eaton Solicitors, we always keep this in mind when advising you on your case. We minimise the financial risk inherent in the process by always being transparent with you on costs, arranging legal expenses insurance for you or agreeing upon an hourly or fixed fee for our work at the outset.