Since 2003, Van Eaton Solicitors has been helping people in London find solutions to disagreements in their business dealings and their personal lives. Here are some of the reasons people in Streatham Hill and across London choose us for legal advice:
- We are a small firm and handle only a select number of cases at any one time. Our principal solicitor, Jo Walia, had a career outside the law before becoming a solicitor so brings a broad and strategic outlook, creating solutions that might not be obvious to other advisors. She personally handles a wide range of cases, including family law disputes, so you can be assured of the individual attention of an experienced and knowledgeable lawyer at all times.
- We aim to provide the level of service provided by central London firms at local prices.
- Our priority is to develop a well thought out strategy at the outset so that potential problems can be anticipated.
- A high proportion of our work comes through referrals from existing clients, and we have an impressive success rate in cases that we bring to court and in resolving disputes through mediation. We are proud of this reputation, and we do all we can to maintain a consistently high level of service.
- When you come to see us, we will explore the funding options available to you. These include agreeing on an hourly rate or obtaining legal expenses insurance.
- We are located close to Streatham Hill mainline rail station, with fast links to central London, and we are happy to meet with you on a no-obligation basis to discuss your case.